Thursday, October 16, 2008

BH Season Finale - Sneak Peek...

The Queen is back!!!! Cindy and Joe have been talking about our Season Finale for months (yes, MONTHS). Over the months, I seemed to be the only person noticing the pink elephant in the room..."Ummmm, don't we have a few shows to get through before we can even THINK about the October event????" BUT, I am not a "Creative Director," and therefore don't quite understand how these particular thought patterns work. What I can say is, somehow the shows here always come together in ways I couldn't even imagine. And this time, I am stunned...The Barn is looking absolutely spectactular! The Barn House Family has been bringing the most unique and inspiring treasures all week. Cindy, Joe, Natalie and Sylvi have been working hard transforming The Barn into something incredibly mystical and beautiful. This event is sure to be one of our best...




This is our last event of the year and we hope you can join us for the celebration of our dreams coming true!

Joe and Jermonne
The Boys of Barn House

7 comments:

Suzann said...

Thanks for the peek. I hope you have a GREAT party.

High Desert Diva said...

Leaving today for Portland so I'll be that much closer for the drive to Battle Ground Saturday!

Looking forward to meeting you both tomorrow....

Worthy Goods - Debbie said...

Hi Guys,
I cant wait for the big event tomorrow. You Guys have
put BG on the "serious shopping for real" map forever!!
See you soon.......Im bringing treats!!!

Garrison said...

We've heard so many great things about your events from many people; including Donna Pizzi...and we're in Paris this week and won't be able to come to your big final show of the year. bummer...hope to make it next year.

Journal Swag said...

Joy and I are meeting up with Lisa and Isabel, so we'll be coming! See you there!

Hugs,

Sheila

Aleta said...

Best witches and a boo-tiful (and bountiful!) day!

Sooo sorry to miss it. I'll be thinking of you while I'm painting though. That ought to count for somethin'.

Warmest bear hugs,
Aleta

the said...

It was so much fun today, the food was amazing too! I came with Pam (My Grandkids Rock) and we had so much fun. Your home is over the top and I want to live there now! LOL!!! You are truely gifted, thank you for sharing your kindness!
Stephanie