Saturday, March 24, 2012

Save the Date! July 28, 2012


We are very excited to host our
5th Annual Vintage & Antique Marketplace
here on our farm on July 28th!!!





I know I have completely abandoned our blog.  (Blogger formatting = GRRRR)
And, it's just...well...we have been having so much fun over on Facebook too. 
If you miss us and our shenanigans, you can catch us over HERE.

If you would like to be added to our e-mail list for Barn House updates and directions to our event,
please contact us at TheBoys@BarnHouseBH.com.

More to come! 

Much Love, J&J

9 comments:

Tammy Nichols said...

Though I love you Barn House boys, I so desperately hate facebook. I just don't get the same peep into your "lives" as I do here. And if I wanted to tell you something super important, I can't do that there because I have don't and won't have A FACEBOOK. So I will patiently wait for you to update your lovely blog every six months!

The Little Red Shop said...

We've already made our reservations. What fun!

: )

Julie M.

Bedroom Decorating Ideas said...

Hi
"Save the Date! July 28, 2012"
This can be 1 of the top blogs I've actually arrive throughout on this subject. I liked this blog post.
thank you

Paula said...

GORGEOUS blog - FABULOUS products! Wish I could fly over from the UK to be there...sigh!

Sue said...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???? WAH!!!!!! I am already booked for that weekend...snif....one f these years i will be free to come and oogle and SQUEEEE and shop!!

Baboon said...

This is very good post.
Thanks for sharing.

kathee said...

Can't wait! It was nice to see you Joe at Monticello last week! We are definitely coming in July for the show...this will be our first time..talk to you soon..xok

Garden Centre Albrighton said...

GORGEOUS blog - FABULOUS products! Wish I could fly over from the UK to be there...sigh!


Garden Centre Albrighton

andrea@townandprairie said...

Congratulations on the listing in Food and Wine! That is just wonderful! All the best for a successful show and good weather!